Friday, September 24, 2010

Stats...


I love this new functionality the got on blogger now where you can see the statistics of people checking out the blog. I'm not sure how new this functionality is, but I only recently discovered it and I've been obsessed with it ever since. I can't help it. I keep checking to see how many hits I've had, on which posts, from which countries, it's becoming a serious obsession (could this obsession replace my smoking habits? No... not likely). And I know, I know, that hits don't necessarily mean that people are actually reading it, it just means that they've seen it, but still... it gives me hope that someone out there might actually be reading this...

What even greater about it, is that I can track when/if my boyfriend checks this blog and then bitch about it when he doesn't. If he doesn't support me, then who will, right? Right. So this post is going out to my boyfriend since I know he hasn't read my blog in the last couple of days (today included).

Start reading.... otherwise there will be consequences!

Everyone else who's reading this, thank you!

No comments: