Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Two Down, One more to go

I finished two of my exams today which should've been really nerve-wrecking (I'm a bit of nerd) but surprisingly they weren't. Each exam is supposed to last 3 hours but somehow I managed to finish in half the time. I felt really weird about that because the last exams I wrote took the entire time, so I was a bit uncertain about how well I did. But there I was, sitting that hall, having written everything there was to write and feeling pretty comfortable with what I've done, and somehow with plenty of time left over. When I raised my hand to let the invigilator know I was done, she asked me, "how much have you finished?" all I could do was smile and say I finished all of it.

I can't say that I'm not a little bit concerned but what's done is done. So no use crying over spilled milk is what I say.

Tomorrow is my last exam and if I pass all three, I'll be an MBA holder. Yipeee (said in the most sarcastic way possible)....

I'm off to bed. Need to be relaxed and ready for tomorrow (and my poor hand really needs the rest from all that writing).

2 comments:

Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

Okay, so I voted in your poll, but I have a condition. If you're going to be a high school teacher, you have to be an awesome high school teacher that is funny and nice and doesn't assign homework every day. Okay?

that guy said...

go get 'em UB!!!!

bruce
stupid stuff i see and hear
and
bruce johnson jadip