Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another blog post!

I have nothing to blog about today....
Today was entirely uneventful and unfortunately there is nothing for me to say at this point. I am so exhausted that I just want to crawl up in bed, with the air conditioning on and fall asleep.
And what's with this heat? I don't remember it ever being so hot before and so this global warming thing is really true. All across Europe temperatures are on the rise and it's only going to get worse. As bleak as this sounds, the world is going fast...

Can the earth take anymore of this? Is the damage irreparable? How long will it take for this world to be burnt to a crisp and we have to find somewhere else to survive?

The thought is grim and I'm wondering "what did I do today to decrease my carbon footprint?"

Unfortunately, the answer is: not much... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say Hi to Everyone!