Saturday, July 3, 2010

Long Distance

My boyfriend is leaving day after tomorrow, so that means that tomorrow is our last day together. The good news is, we're going to see each other in 2 weeks and that's exciting. It'll be in a different country and we're both going to be on holiday, so it should be really really cool.

Long distance relationships are tough. I never thought it would be this hard to be honest. I knew I was getting into a long distance relationship, and that should've really stopped me from pursuing it, but I couldn't help myself. I'm glad though, because it is worth it.

It's one of those relationships that are so unbelievably passionate. It's like the air between us is charged with so much chemistry and sexual tension, the tiniest spark and everything just explodes in a frenzy. We connect on so many different levels and we're so in tune to each other. It amazing that we've only been with each other a year and a half and we don't even live in the same country and we manage to keep it alive the way we do.

I don't think it's really registering that he's leaving so soon. He's been here for two weeks and so I've kinda gotten used to him being in my daily routine. It's hard to imagine he won't be and I'll be back to the wonderful world of the internet...

This sucks... and it's so unfair....

No comments: