Sunday, July 11, 2010

Is anyone out there?

It's hard to blog when I've had a completely useless day. I've been slightly better than a couch potato today, I actually did some reading which I've been meaning to do. I've got piles and piles of books that I haven't read yet, and I can't seem to stop myself from buying more without knowing when I'll ever have time to finish them.

I got nothing today. I've thought of writing something creative, but I can't. I think I've had an overdose of creativity from all the reading.

I guess there are some days where I just won't be able to write. It's not writers block, it's just the "not in the mood" to write syndrome, but that is why I must keep on writing. It's all about routine. I can do this. I can keep this up for a year. I can and I will.

I think I'd be more enthusiastic about this if someone was actually reading this. Will no one ever find my blog if I don't tell anyone? Should I maybe start telling people? But wouldn't that limit me? Make me think twice about what I'm writing?

I think if I was to tell people, I'd have to limit the things I write about. I never wanted this to turn into a personal diary, I already have one of those, but there are times when I want to talk about things in my life and I cannot do that if people I know find out the things about my life that I don't them to find out, that they know what goes on in my head, the things that are better off left there.

No, anonymous it is then.... But will anyone ever read this?

No comments: