Monday, July 19, 2010

Fun in the Sun...

There´s absolutely nothing better than being on holiday. Sitting around lazing in the park all day in the sun, trying out new food and just being plain old lazy. I wish I was on holiday all the time, but there is one thing that is currently ruining this wonderful playtime... The scorching heat. I don´t remember a summer that has ever been this hot. The hot air makes it really hard to breathe and makes me lazier than I already am....

Which brings me to the subject of global warming. So it´s not a myth afterall. I think this is the hottest summer Europe has ever seen.

Well, my 20 minutes of internet are up and I gotsa run. Off into the scorching sun I go once again, armed with a bottle of water. But I do love summer and I´m thinking some ice cream wouldn´t be so bad right about now. Maybe a dip in the pool....

No better time to buy a swimsuit than the present... Shopping here I come....

No comments: