Sunday, July 4, 2010

Bitching about being bitchy....

Bitchiness has always been one of my strong points. I've always been able to bitch and complain about everything and there was a time when I was going through my rebel years when I thought bitching was cool. I must admit that I haven't really shed all my bitchiness yet, and I still find really happy people very annoying, but I'm working on it. I've just recently realized that bitchiness not only brings me down, but brings down everyone else. It's not the most fantastic discovery, I know, and it's something that's plain to see, but it was only recently that I actually came to realize how badly negativity can affect your life.

I still think it's fun to bitch every once in a while and to listen to good bitchers out there, but that's what it should be, one in a while. I know I sound really cheesy but there's just so much out there to be grateful for and we completely forget the little things, and those are the things that count.

My remedy for bitchiness is to find one thing to be grateful for everyday, and it has to be a different thing each day. I think it's taken the edge off my bitchiness a little and even though I continue to be cynical, I think it's really mellowed me out and made me relax. I'm much happier this way, cheesy or not..

In an effort to stop this from becoming an online diary, the next 3 posts will be dedicated creative posts... Let's get those creative juices flowing...

No comments: