Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cheating.....

You know what's worse than cheating? It's getting caught cheating...

So yesterday I cheated on this blog. I came home late and I really, really didn't feel like writing anything and all I wanted to do was go to bed... So I cheated. There was a post I had written a while back and I didn't really like it so I had just left it in the drafts. I remembered it yesterday and decided to post it anyway.... I had written after all, but then today I discover that it posted it with the old date, the date it was written... and that is what I get for cheating.

I feeling a little bit guilty, and a part of me feels like I should make up for it somehow, but the fact that I'm quitting smoking is punishment enough I think.

I've been cranky and irritable all day today and I have a sneaking suspicion that the lack of nicotine is the cause.

I doubt any of my posts will be meaningful as long as I'm struggling with this addiction.

Out...

No comments: