Saturday, August 21, 2010

Untitled

This blog is getting very frustrating and I'm finding it more and more difficult to come up with ideas for new posts. I spent the last three hours stuck in traffic worrying out about what to write today and there is nothing that seems interesting enough. I wonder why there are days where I cannot write, or more likely, I don't want to write, there are days where it just isn't meant to be. I blame it on the over-eating habit I've gotten into lately, where I eat so much that I cannot breathe and I feel the food get stuck in my throat.

I've always had a healthy appetite and I enjoy eating immensely, treating my taste buds to new flavors and savoring every bite, but recently, it has gone from healthy appetite to gluttony and I can't seem to stop eating. As long as there is food on the table I must keep eating. It's like a personal challenge that somehow I can never win because every time I over-eat, I feel terrible. I don't feel guilty, I just feel pain.

Tomorrow, I'll stop over-eating. If I can stop smoking (day 11), I can stop over-eating.

No comments: