Friday, June 25, 2010

All-nighters

Yesterday I pulled an all-nighter. I haven't done that since college and it feels really strange. I'm exhausted, long day at work yesterday, partying all night, another long day at work today and then dinner with friends.

I'm writing this in bed. Unfortunately I missed yesterday's blog and I feel terrible about it. And a part of me thought, well since I missed yesterday, then it's ruined and I should just quit the whole thing. I'm amazed at my lack of self-discipline (I knew I was bad, but this is something else) and I'm amazed how easily I get discouraged. I don't know, there are some things I would fight for till the bitter end, but others, not so much. And I have no idea what makes something worth fighting for.

I'm not entirely sure what this post is about and I'm ready to pass out. I'm surprised I was able to drive home safely in the first place.

I'll let this post go and just finish it off... Tomorrow I'll make up for yesterday.

I'm going to finish this project if it kills me....

No comments: