Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cleavage - Managing your talents

I went shopping today. Summer has started already and I've decided that I need a new swimsuit. So off I went to the mall during my lunch break and I hit a few stores. I found some really nice swimsuits, and after trying on more than half a dozen, I left disappointed and empty handed. Why, you might ask. I'll tell you why. Because nobody cares about big breasted women! For some bizarre reason, all the top were extremely skimpy! I know all the guys out there are thrilled to hear this, but there are some of us women who are not out there to flaunt what they got. Some of us actually want to look decent...

Don't get me wrong, I think cleavage is brilliant. It's like a woman's super power. No man can resist good cleavage. And I think it's absolutely hilarious when a guy is sitting there trying to pretend like he's not checking out the cleavage. It kills me, in my head I'm just cracking up. But there is a difference, there's classy cleavage and there's trashy cleavage. I, for one, would like to constantly maintain classy cleavage and with the current swimsuit collection in the market, there is no way in hell I can do that. It just doesn't work, not with these babies.

There was a lingerie shop that I went into a couple of years back that had fantastic bra's and as I was looking through them, I realized there was no size written on the tag. I asked the shop attendant, and you know what she said? She said that the entire collection was made up of B cups. An entire store for B cups! And why were there only B cups? Because 75 percent of the women in the city were B cups. What about the other 25 percent? What about those poor women who have wonderful, beautiful big breasts? What the F?! I wonder who came up with that brilliant business plan. For all you well endowed women, you'd be happy to know that shop closed down. I know I was.

Tomorrow I'm off again to find the perfect bikini. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that somewhere out there, someone appreciates classy cleavage...

No comments: