Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Start....

I'm not entirely sure why I'm writing this blog. I've never been into this sort of thing... But writing has always been a big part of my life, and somehow I've never been able to get over my insecurities in order to actually write something meaningful.
So... the objective here is to force myself into it, to whip myself into shape, get over my fears, and really commit to a project and actually finish it... which I'm sorry to say, I've never actually done before.

I've decided to keep this blog for a year. I am to write in it every day for 365 days. I'm not entirely sure what I'll be writing about, but i can imagine it'll be a mix between my life and fiction... get that inspiration rolling so that I can actually finish my book, once and for all.

And who knows.. maybe this little experiment of mine will work. Maybe I'll get over my insecurity, my fear of commitment, and actually do the things I want to do... They might finally stop being dreams...

1 comment:

SSW said...

Awesome! I hope you keep you promises to yourself, because no one else will keep them, so a happy life life starts with self adoring!