Saturday, June 12, 2010

Blogs.... Talk about complicated!

Okay, so I am new at this. I've migrated my first two entries from another blog site, after I found that this one is much more interesting. Go Blogspot!

And keeping this blog is actually harder than I thought. I'm only on day 2 and I have no idea what to write about....

Is there really such a thing as writer's block? I know I have used that as an excuse to not write, when I know I should be working on my book. It's been 3 years since I started but I still can't get myself to finish it.
My boyfriend has read parts of it, he thinks its really good, but I don't trust me. He's in love with me, he'll think anything I do is wonderful, and he does... which is actually quite sweet, even though sometimes it can really get on my nerves, like when I need an honest opinion, a critical opinion, he's not the person I can go to...

So.... writer's block....

Yea... I think is all a really got today.... Maybe if my day had been a little more productive...
Tomorrow will be better....

1 comment:

Crayotic Ramblings said...

Try doing it for 11 years and try to come up with new writings! Thanks for your comments on mine.

I am now a follower of yours... Going back from the beginning.