Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Blog World

I joined the blog world recently and I must say that I am truly amazed at the amount of support, understanding and compassion out there. I've been following some blogs recently and as I read through them and the comments that people post, it really blows my mind. Wow, people, seriously, wow.

Even though I have only 7 followers out there, which seems like a small number to some, to me its an accomplishment. I am really happy that some people take time out of their busy schedules to read whatever nonsense I write. Thank you guys for all your support. It is much appreciated.

I've also started to following blogs myself, mostly through those reading mine and their followers and I'm amazed at how you guys do it. How do you find the time to read all those posts? No, seriously, how do you do it? And there's so many cool blogs out there that I feel like I must read them otherwise I would really be missing out.

I'm a little bit embarrassed by this post, but I really felt the need to tell you all thank you and keep blogging, it really brightens my day :)

6 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

You are welcome. I am also a new blogger and sometimes I felt like it would not take off, but it has.

And I am a recent follower of yours (you are now at 8) since you had followed mine, but until you left me a comment today I could not get your blog to come up. So here I am.

Keep your chin up.

SSW said...

Thank you for blogging and you brighten our days as well! It is on my behalf a mutual respect and honor to be following you post and visa-versa. Thank you!

Anastasia said...

You have a great style of writing and I hope you continue to publish such insightful and creative pieces, both stories from your life and things you've written that may not have happened to you. :)

Sandra said...

well now you have 9 followers.
I know what you mean about the blogging world, it's intoxicating and addictive, and wonderful. If you had told me I was going to make good friends blogging, I would have laughed at you. Now I have good friends.
Don't get overwhelmed and don't feel you have to read every single post everyone writes. We're all in the same boat. We all understand...
Ok, now I will step down from my soap box :)

Crayotic Ramblings said...

You might check out feedly.com - it's a magazine style reader for the blogs you follow. It's a heck of a lot easier (and more attractive) that Google or Bloggers options... AND you can comment directly from the reader there rather than going back and forth to different blogs. I follow a ton of blogs and this is the only way I have figured out to keep up with it all!!!

Uninspired Blogger said...

Thank you guys! I really appreciate it!