Friday, November 26, 2010

Drama Queen

I'm not usually a drama queen, but when I'm stressed out and overwhelmed I really turn into one. I've been pretty stressed out these days with a lot happening at work, school, and relationship that really the slightest thing can just set me off.

Today, I went to get a haircut and I've yet to find a hairdresser that is not scissor happy. What is it about hairdressers and their obsession to cut away as much of your hair as possible? Anyway, I told the guy that all I needed was a trim, nothing more. What's the first thing he does? He gives me bangs! Now I have big curly hair, there is no way in hell I can pull off bangs, all they're going to do is frizz up and head skywards like alien antenna (I prefer that to cockroach antenna, which is what my brother is calling it these days). I said trim goddamnit! Of course, he had already cut away my lovely hair, so there's not much I can do about it, but I get into a complete fit, crying my eyes out like a baby. I have to walk around for the next month or so looking like a complete moron, either that, or straighten out the front which I can never pull off.

Anyway, instead of letting this blog post turn into a complete chick thing, I'm going to end it here. I don't know why the hell crying is so taxing but I'm exhausting and my head hurts. I'm heading off to bed.

Good night

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

OMg thats awful hugs hun

Anonymous said...

I have read a only one of the articles on your website trendy, and I extremely like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites web page file and last will and testament be checking back soon. Please repress into public notice my orientation as well and leave to me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.