Sunday, November 14, 2010

Conspiracy Theory


Why is it that TV is always terrible on the weekend? In the three countries I've lived in, TV is always bad on the weekend. It doesn't matter what time during the weekend it is, the TV sucks. I'm sure they function on some sort of assumption that people go out on the weekend and therefore viewing must be lower, but couldn't they at least make loser like me who are home on a Saturday night feel better by giving them some entertainment?

Or, or, or.. maybe, just maybe, the TV entertainment industry is in cahoots with the all the other outdoor entertainment industries, forcing us out of our homes to spend all our hard earned cash on food we don't like, too much alcohol, cigarettes, fancy restaurants, and clubs with crappy music that is way too loud with a target market that is much to young to even be there.

I say it's really one big conspiracy to get a hold of our money and to take away from the time we can spend with our families, because that's when they have a strong hold on us, when we're alone, when we're all alienated from each other and separated. They got us exactly where they want us, the temptations inside are non existent that the temptations outside seem better than they really.

Or maybe it's all just in my head.... I think my paranoia might be getting out of control again...

1 comment:

Oilfield Trash said...

My tv doesn't suck on the weekends.