Sunday, October 17, 2010

Boobs or ass?


I know, I know, I'm a girl, what the hell do I know about boobs and ass (females asses that is) but I do have a theory. Since I've always been one of the guys, I've spent enough to time to notice that there are some guys who are ass guys and others are boob guys. Don't get me wrong, all guys like boobs and ass, but there is always, always a preference. No guy likes both equally, one always wins over.

You got guys like Sir Mix-a-lot would made it blatantly clear where his interests lie, whereas the average guy is generally a little more subtle. The question is how to find out which guy is which? I have no scientific answer for that question, but I'm sure all girls would know if they paid attention. Guys are not as subtle as they like to think they are. Girls can always tell when a guy is trying to look down her shirt and she feels her eyes boring holes in her behind as she gets up to go to the bathroom to freshen up.

The point is, whatever you got, it's good. There's no such thing as boobs that are too big or too small, or an ass that's too big or too flat. There are guys there for everyone and every body type and the guy who likes your body type will find you. Very few women have it all and usually these woman can afford a personal trainer and dietitian, or at one extreme a good doctor. But they'll end up with someone who appreciates one of their assets more than the other and would be money and time ill-spent.

Be satisfied with what you've got, someone will think you're beautiful and really, all you need is just one person to think that way, all the others don't matter...

2 comments:

SSW said...

Good post! Good point! It's always important to love yourself and flaunt what God gave you!

Uninspired Blogger said...

I would like to think all men like it all but you must have a preference to one or the other. Which do you pay more attention to?