Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Redundancy...

I've realized how boring the corporate life is. I mean I knew it was boring, but today, it just really killed me. It's so boring that I don't even have anything to bitch about. After being stuck in meetings for most of the day (and if you've been reading this blog, you'd know how I feel about meetings) I had to sit through a long, long dinner with some random people that just really killed my whole day.

I think the biggest problem is that I just don't care anymore. I have nothing to bitch about because it doesn't matter to me at all. It should be a shame, but when I think of it, it's the best way to get made redundant (which I really want to happen anyway).

I've found out that there are tons of sites online giving step by step guides to being made redundant. Respect to all those people out there with the dedication to help those like me. I keep working on it and let you know how it works out...

No comments: