Sunday, October 24, 2010

I am Not a Smoker

So my relapses into smoking are slowly making their way back into my life. I still haven't given up on quitting, but it's getting more and more difficult. I haven't bought a pack since "quitting" but I have bummed a few here and there from friends but it's making me feel more like a bum than anything else. Like I said, I haven't given up yet and I'm trying alternative methods to quitting now, like for example, I stare at myself in the mirror and say:

"I am not a smoker. I am not a smoker. I am not a smoker..."

I'm starting to wonder about my mental health, and I think it's about time if you ask me.

3 comments:

Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

You can do it! I believe in you. :)

SSW said...

Good luck ! You can do it I'm sure your will power is bigger than those little white paper sticks!

Jumble Mash said...

I feel your pain. I don't know how many days its been. Frankly I dont care because it doesn't seem to be getting a whole lot easier. Gum and cookies are replacing my nicotine. I'm going to end up fat and/or addicted to gum.

It sucks, but I can already tell the difference between smoking and not smoking. I have more breath and I smell better.

Stick with it and good luck.