Thursday, October 7, 2010

Edible Undies...


Now I got your attention, don't I? I would really be interested to know how many hits this post gets :)

So I did some research on the subject of edible undies and found that apparently People Magazine listed it among the 434 names and events that define pop culture. Now that's interesting.... How many people out there use edible underwear? And I mean actually use it, not just buy it as a gag gift...

I've personally never worn edible undies and I'm little unsure about how they work. Don't they get too sticky? Are they even good to eat? Are they even enjoyable? Wouldn't it be easier to just take off the undies, get a can of whip cream and go for it?

For those out there who have the time and the patience, there are sites that give a step by step guide to making home-made edible underwear. This is perhaps appropriate for those stay at home mom's who need a little entertainment now then..

I say go for it. Enjoy :)

No comments: